450 West 2nd Street
Claremont, CA 91711
Laemmle's Claremont is located right off of Indian Hill Blvd. between 1st & 2nd Street. Enter on 1st Street and park at the Parking Structure at 1st & Oberlin. To get to the theatre, exit the parking structure and walk up Oberlin Ave. You will see signs directing you to the theatre from there.
Parking on the lower level is free for three hours at the Parking Structure at Oberlin & 1st Street. The upper level is free all day and street parking is for two hours.
The Claremont 5 was built from the ground up by Laemmle Theatres and opened to the public on Friday July 27th, 2007. The first five films booked were Hairspray, My Best Friend, No Reservations, Sunshine and Sicko. The theater has 5 auditoriums with stadium seating and wall-to-wall screens. The houses range in size from 113 to 250 seats.
(For all films except special engagements, series, festivals & screenings):
Laemmle Premiere Card holders get $3 off every ticket (except Senior Weekday and Student Sunday tickets), 20% of concessions, and more. Click here for details.
Friday - Sunday and Holidays:
Adult General Admission : $13.00
Child 11 & Under : $10.00
Senior 62 & Over : $10.00
Bargain Price* : $10.00 (for films that start prior to 2pm)
Adult General Admission : $12.00
Child 11 & Under : $9.00
Senior 62 & Over : $9.00
Bargain Price* : $8.00 (for films that start prior to 6pm)
Senior Weekdays (62 & Over) :
Mon - Fri for films that start before 6pm: $6
For films that start before Noon: $8
For films that start after 6pm, with Current Student ID: $9
Culture Vulture Series:
Adult General Admission : $16.00
Senior 62 & Over / Child 11 & Under : $13.00
Adult General Admission : $12.00
Senior 62 & Over / Child 11 & Under : $9.00
*SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT (SE) or NON-STANDARD PRICING (NSP): denotes a special engagement, please contact the theatre for pricing
For a full list of Laemmle Discount Programs, click here.
• Senior Weekdays: Seniors 62 & Over, $6 for all films that start before 6pm Monday - Friday.
• Student Sunday Nights: Students, $9 for all films that start after 6 p.m. on Sundays, must display valid student ID at the Box Office
* Discount pricing does not apply to any film that as the "Special Pricing" (SP) icon.
• Complimentary assistive listening devices available at the box office. A driver's license or state ID is required as deposit.
• Disabled seating and accessible restrooms are available.
The theater is located just off Indian Hill Blvd in the Claremont Village Shopping and Dining district. From the 10 Freeway, get off at Indian Hill and head north about one mile. The theater is on the left.
A city parking structure is located at 1st and Oberlin Ave. Parking on the lower level is free for up to three hours. Longer term parking is available on the upper levels. To get to the theatre, walk north up Oberlin Ave and watch for signs that will direct you to the box office.
For those that live outside of the area, Claremont is a very pleasant city to visit on a day trip. The theatre is just a short walk from the Claremont Metrolink station.
Foothill Transit Bus Lines: 480, 855
Inside Claremont Village:
- The Back Abbey (gourmet burgers), 128 N. Oberlin Ave.
- Casa Moreno (Mexican), 101 N. Indian Hill Blvd.
- Le Pain Quotidien (bakery, breakfast and lunch), 175 Indian Hill Blvd.
- Bua Thai Cuisine (Thai), 450 W. 1st Street
- Kazama Sushi (Japanese), 101 N. Indian Hill Blvd.